– 100% Cotton Twill Sanded Cap
– Made in USA
dancerdancerdancer.com dispatch orders with Postnord and DAO. All packages are insured and have a tracking number so the package can be traced.
– Denmark: Postnord or DAO €10
– Norway and Sweden: Postnord €12
– Europe: Postnord or DAO €12
– USA, Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan: Postnord €16
– Rest of the World: Postnord €16
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Norway and Sweden: within 6-10 working days
– Europe: within 6-10 working days
– USA, Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan: within 6-10 working days
– Rest of the World: within 6-10 working days
dancerdancerdancer.com accepts returns. This only applies if your order is returned no later than 14 days from the date of receipt. Please attach the invoice to your return package. We do not accept items that have been worn, altered, or washed. As soon as we have received the returned items and they have undergone a quality control check we will credit your account/credit card. We only credit the same card that was used to purchase the items, in that way we can limit the use of stolen credit cards. Please keep your postage receipt as a proof that the package was sent. You are responsible for the return expenses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address.
Dancer is a Copenhagen based brand founded by Hjalte Halberg and Anton Juul.
After working in the clothing industry for many years, the innate wish to make and produce clothing in another way was born. We aim to bring back what we believe has suffered neglect in the broader industry: focussing on responsible quality both in product and the way we think about and do our business.
For our clothing line Dancer focuses on organic and recycled fabrics, but we want to stay curious and creative and as a result of this keep an open mind about what defines us as a brand. But a particular longterm goal is to make it into a cooperation business. We want to get people involved and share our vision.
We are influenced and inspired by the ’free-thinking’ we grew up with, the rebellious nature of skateboarding, the chaotic world around us and our lovely friends and family.