- Silkscreen on Somerset Velvet Paper
- 255 g
- 50 x 50 cm
- Edition of 10
- Handprinted in Copenhagen
Dancer dispatch orders with DHL Express and Postnord. All packages are insured and have a tracking number so the package can be traced.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders above €120,00.
– Denmark: Postnord €10
– Europe (incl. United Kingdom): DHL Express €16
– USA, Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan: DHL Express €20
– Rest of the World: DHL Express €20
– Denmark: within 2 working days
– Europe (incl. United Kingdom): within 2-3 working days
– USA, Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan: within 2-3 working days
– Rest of the World: within 3-4 working days
dancerdancerdancer.com accepts returns. This only applies if your order is returned no later than 14 days from the date of receipt. Please attach the invoice to your return package. We do not accept items that have been worn, altered, or washed. As soon as we have received the returned items and they have undergone a quality control check we will credit your account/credit card. We only credit the same card that was used to purchase the items, in that way we can limit the use of stolen credit cards. Please keep your postage receipt as a proof that the package was sent. You are responsible for the return expenses. Please contact email@example.com for return address.
Dancer was founded in 2019 out of a mutual search for creative freedom and cooperation, by Hjalte Halberg, Anton Juul and Kevin Walter.
Based in Copenhagen, the brand centres on creating in-house graphics and products, that are made to last. Drawing inspirations from the founders daily existence, in the beautiful city of Copenhagen.