In reference to the European online complaint portal ODR, here is a guide on how to file a complaint.

We advise customers to, in all situations, contact us if any product or service is unsatisfying, before filing a complaint to the ODR.

A complaint about a product or service purchased from us may be submitted to: The Competition and Consumer Authority's Center for Complaint Resolution, Carl Jacobsen Vej 35, 2500 Valby - Denmark. You can also complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via

The European Commission's online complaint portal can also be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints can be lodged here - If filing a complaint, you must enter our e-mail address -